Hello Friends, How are you . Rakshika here again
Today lets make very tasty and delicious Adai. Adai is one of most famous in the world and love by every age of people.
So lets not delay and lets start making Adai!
How To Make Adai?
Yield: 25 Adais
- Raw rice-2 ½ cups
- Bengal gram dal- ½ cup
- Dehusked black gram dal- ¼ cup
- Grated fresh coconut- ½ cup
- Black pepper- ½ tsp
- Asafoetida- a pinch
- Red chillies- 8
- Salt- 2 tsps (heaped)
- Oil for frying
Method To Make Adai:
- Wash and soak the Rice for 1½ hour. Soak dal ½ an hour before grinding.
- Grind rice and dal together with other ingredients using big or medium jar coarsely at high speed for 30 sec.
- Heat a heavy tawa and spread little batter-using ladle into a thick circular adai.
- Add a teaspoon of oil around and fry on both sides on medium flame. Garnish with roasted onion on top. Serve hot with chutney.
I hope now you guys can make a Adai at your home and can impress your friends and family.