Hello Friends, How are you . Rakshika here again
Today lets make very tasty and delicious Dhokla. Dhokla is one of most famous and tasty in the world and love by every age of people.
So lets not delay and lets start making Dhokla !
How To Make Dhokla
Yield: 10 Dhoklas
- Bengal gram dal- 1 cup
- Ginger-1 inch piece
- Green chilli- 4
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Curd- 1 cup (sour and thick)
- Salt- 1 tsp (heaped)
- Chat masala- 1/2 tsp
- Coconut/coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (grated/chopped)
Method To Make Dhokla:
- Make a paste of Ginger and Green Chilli in small jar using speed 4.
- Soak Dal for two hours. Grind to coarse rawa consistency, with Salt, Curd, Green Chilli Paste and Turmeric Powder using big or medium jar at high speed for about 30 sec.
- Keep in thin idli plate and steam. Cut into big pieces of Dhokla. Sprinkle chat masala and coconuts/coriander.
- Remove and serve with mint chutney.
- This is an ideal food to control diabetes.
I hope now you guys can make a Dhokla. Ingredients and Method at your home and can impress your friends and family.
Thanks Rakshika Jain