Hello Friends, How are you . Rakshika here again
Today lets make very tasty and delicious Masala Vada. Masala Vada is one of most famous in the world and love by every age of people.
So lets not delay and lets start making Masala Vada!
Now lets make this Masala Vada step by step. I am taking this much Ingredients for 20 vadas
- Bengal gram dal- 1 cup
- Black gram dal- ¼ cup Red chilli- 4
- Onion (finely chopped)- 2
- Coriander leaf- ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves- few (finely chopped)
- Salt- to taste
- Oil-for deep- frying
Step by Step Method for Masala Vada
- Clean and soak Black Gram Dal with Red Chillies and Bengal Gram Dal separately for 2 hours. Drain water from both.
- Grind both using big or medium jar at high speed for 30 sec the Chillies and Black Gram Dal to a smooth fine paste.
- Grind one third of Bengal Gram Dal to the consistency of big rawa dal without adding water just by inching 10-12 times in pulse mode. Keep aside 3 tablespoon of remaining Bengal Gram Dal and grind the rest using speed 4 till it is broken into grits.
- Combine ground dal with whole dal. Add rest of ingredients except oil and mix well. Take small balls of this mixture, flatten slightly and deep fry in moderate hot oil till golden brown in color. Serve hot.
I hope now you can make good masala vada at your home and will impress your friends and family.