Hello Friends, How are you . Rakshika here again
Today lets make very tasty and delicious Medhu Vada. Medhu Vada is one of most famous in the world and love by every age of people.
So lets not delay and lets start making Medhu Vada!
How To Make Medu Vada
Yield: 15 Vadas
Ingredients For Medu Vada:
- Black gram dal- 1 cup
- Salt- to taste
- Pepper corns- ¼ tsp
- Green chilli- 2 (finely chopped)
- Chopped coconut pieces- 1 tbsp Oil- to deep fry
Method To Make Medu Vada:
- Soak Dal in water for ½ an hour. Drain water.
- Grind using big or medium jar to a smooth paste at low speed for 30 sec with salt adding just a tablespoon or two of water. (Grind by stopping the mixie in between to scrape the paste down with spatula).
- Add rest of the ingredients. Brush pieces of plantain leaf or plastic sheet with water.
- With moist hands, take a ball of batter and flatten slightly on banana leaf. Make a hole in the center.
- Deep fry in moderately hot oil till golden brown. Serve hot with Coconut Chutney.
I hope now you guys can make a Ice Cream at your home and can impress your friends and family.