Hello Friends, Rakshika Jain here again
Today lets make green peas curry. I think you do not have any idea about green peas curry. Let me explain you what exactly it is
What is Potato Stew ?
The perfect comfort food on a cold winter’s day, this hearty potato stew is filled with delicious pork, bacon, white wine, fresh herbs, and of course, potatoes. A filling lunch or satisfying dinner, this stew is reminiscent of a deconstructed loaded potato, or can be considered the best potato soup you’ve ever tasted. Serve with a green salad and freshly made biscuits or crusty bread for a complete meal.
Now, lets make this potato stew with onions step by step. I am making potato stew with onions for 4 serves
- Potatoes- ½ kg
- Coconut- 1 big
- Green chilies- 6-8 slit
- Ginger- 2 cm (sliced)
- Onions- 2 chopped
- Coconut oil- 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt- to taste
- Coconut- ½
- Big onions- 2
- Coriander seeds- 1 ½ tbsp
- Poppy seeds- 2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts- 10
- Garlic-7 flakes
- Green chilies – 10
- Ginger- ½ inch piece
(Cut all vegetables finely and cook and keep aside)
Step by Step Method to Cook for Potato Stew with Onions
- Grate the Coconut by grinding pieces of it in medium jar using speed 1 for 1 minute.
- Place the grated Coconut in the big jar. Add 1-cup of water. Blend at speed 5 for 30-35 sec.
- Extract first milk using a strainer. Return the residue to the jar. Add 1½ cups of water and blend at speed 6 for 30 sec. Extract second milk.
- Boil and peel the Potatoes. Crush lightly with hand.
- Add Green Chilies, Ginger and Onion to second milk. Cook till onions are soft.
- Add potatoes and salt. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the first coconut milk. Just as it begins to boil, remove from fire. Serve with chapattis.
I hope now you can make good Potato Stew with Onions at your home and will impress your friends and family.