Hello Friends, Rakshika Jain here again
Today lets make Tomato Soup. I think you do not have any idea about Tomato Soup. Let me explain you how it can be prepared.
Benefits of Tomato Soup?
Each bowl of tomato soup simmers with several nutrients that are highly beneficial for health. It contains vitamin E, A, C, K, essential minerals and antioxidants that can keep you healthy and fit.
Now lets make this Tomato soup step by step. I am making Tomato Soup for 2 serves
- Tomato- 3 (big, firm and ripe)
- Carrot- 2 (medium sized)
- Garlic- 4 flakes
- Salt- to taste
- Pepper- to taste
- Butter- 3 tbsp
- Water- for cooking vegetables
Step by Step Method for Tomato Soup
- Clean tomatoes and carrot well.
- Cut carrot into 3 big pieces (after trimming the top and bottom). Peel and wash garlic flakes.
- Place carrot, tomatoes, butter, water and garlic in a pressure-cooker and cook till vegetables are well cooked. Apart from vegetables the cooked water is the stock.
- Place the cooked vegetables in the big jar and blend for 1 minute using speed 1. Now add the hot stock and blend well in speed 1.
- Serve hot immediately with salt and pepper. (Optional: breadcrumbs can be fried in ghee and added to the soup immediately before serving).
Medicinal value: This is a concentrate of carotenoids and lycopene. Excellent medicine for a glowing skin and remedy for defective vision, if consumed regularly.
I hope now you can make good tomato soup at your home and will impress your friends and family.